APF Restroom Trailers
Advanced Performance Restroom Trailers are built go the distance.
With an estimated 20 year or better life span and many of the same assets as AMS Global’s OMEGA series ADA restroom trailers it’s easy see why these restroom trailers are the first choice of cities and municipalities for applications where ADA compliance is not required. All composite shower trailers , locker trailers, toilet trailers and a whole host of other hybrid trailers in the Advanced Performance line of mobile restroom are all built to survive the test of time. Wood is never an option for an APF restroom trailer!
- Women’s restroom with 4 toilets and sinks.
- Men’s restroom with 2 toilets, 2 sinks and 3 urinals.
- 2 Front electric leveling jacks.
- Electric brakes with retractable tounge and wheel skirts.
- LED safety and trailer lighting (50,000 hour burn).
- JETS™ acuum flush toilets flushing less than a quart of water.
- JETS™ Vacuumarator pump (liquefies and pumps waste up to 300′ away).
- 500 gallon waste tank (2,000 flushes self contained).
- 500 gallons of fresh water capacity.
- 15K BTU Roof Mounted Heat pumps with remote thermostats.
- Closed cell insulation with radiant, dual reflective foil & vapor barrier.
- Stainless steel, tissue, towel and soap dispensers.
- High quality porcelain sink with metered faucet.
- Walls consist of bonded waterproof, rot-proof and mold resistant durable poly substrate with .040 aluminum exterior not .030 as others.
- All metal wand composite construction (No Wood).
- With average maintenance estimated 20 year plus life span.
- Replaces much more expensive permanent structures.
- Perfect solution for recreation areas in flood planes.